Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Base 1

Good stuff, I began my official Base 1 workouts today. Lots of time on the bike at a low intensity; but like Cam said, "It's like money in the bank". Today however was a washout... it's been raining for the better part of 2.5 days now, so today was spent indoors on the trainer. Mmmm... stuffy lifelessness on the trainer. I had iTunes playing some alt country rock n' roll for a bit until Happy Days on WGN and King of the Hill came on the local Fox affiliate to shake things up and add something other than boredom to the mix. Yeah yeah... Happy Days. What can I say... "Heeyyyyy...." If only I were as cool as the Fonz. Nevertheless, after an hour of riding nowhere, I threw in the towel (which was drenched in sweat due to lack of ventilation in the room). Tonight it's to the gym to work the core, should be in and out. In other news, I hope to get some pictures up here pretty soon. I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow so I can get outside for some zone 2 trainin'. Giggidy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank, you crazy bastard, it's too soon for riding the trainer indoors. I've added your blog to my 'Favorites' so you better write some good stuff. CN