Tuesday, February 06, 2007

feeling better?

Am I feeling better? Yes and no. I only say no because as the day is coming to a close... I'm beginning to deteriorate a bit. Last night the fever finally set in, pushing into triple digits. It was almost normal this morning. I tossed and turned for much of the night before settling on Adult Swim and The Cosby Show between 2:30 and 5:30 this morning. Oh well... enough complaining... I'm hoping to awaken completely revived in the morning.

The JRVS/Casey Auto Group Training Camp looks to be losing it's training wheels and becoming a real thing! Originally we talked about a 3 day weekend... but a 2 day Saturday/Sunday shindig is much more doable right now. Day 1 may be the infamous Montebello Loop. What will Day 2 bring? Perhaps an out 'n back on Skyline Drive? Or will we conquer Vesuvius? Will Todd come out to play? Will I find my climbing legs? Regardless I'm stoked... I hope to be riding well.

It's currently snowing out... will the meteorologists redeem themselves by accurately predicting this one?

No comments: