Saturday, February 03, 2007

Still cold...

It's definitely cold outside! The forecast for next week calls for highs in the upper 20's! Ouch! We'll see what happens; as the 100% chance of snow Thursday never developed at all! Funny how "climatologist" can predict global catastrophe 10 years from now, but can't get tomorrow's weather right! Oh well...

Not too much going on, I've been nursing an irritated right hip felxor; as I overdid my range of motion on the leg press last Monday... so that's been hampering the training a bit.

What else? Got up real early to sign of for Jeff Cup t his morning; no cat 3 field means I've gotta do the 1,2,3 race... I'm sure the officials will enjoy picking the Cat 3 RR champion out of a field of 100+.

I'll be travelling a bit the next few weeks. Next weekend I'll be in Asheville for a staff retreat... weather.com is calling for it to be nice! (but... please refer to earlier complaint in post). The 24th I'm headin' to Boulder, CO for Serotta Fit School. That's right, I'll be fully trained and equipped to provide the best fits in cycling. Awesome.

No comments: