Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's go time.

The race this past Sunday went well. I ended up 6th, not what I was hoping for, but not bad. I knew a break would eventually stay away, unfortunately I didn't make that particular break. Seigler Imports, Richmond Ciclismo, and Bike Works were very well represente din the field; launching several attacks until one stuck. Wade from NCVC and I tried to cover and stick to the dangerous looking attempts, but couldn't muster the energy to stick to the one that stuck. Oh well, Wade ended up getting me by half a wheel in the field sprint. Roger Hunt deserves a lot of credit for digging deep, bringing me up into postion with just a couple laps to go. Thanks again, Roger.

This weekend brings the last race before BAR time. The Snowball Crit #2. Looks like Casey Auto Group/JRVS will be extremely well represented in the 3/4 race. Unfortunately the strategy is classified; although I hope to reveal its success Sunday night or Monday morning.

that's all for now.

No comments: