Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's Wednesday already?

I cleaned my drivetrain the other night; put a fresh new 10 speed chain(stripped of the factory gunk) on, cleaned the rings, cassette... everything (cleaned off the pulleys... didn't feel like stripping them). I wish I had taken a picture... it was CLEAN! It sparkled, and boy did it feel good during Tuesday morning's cruise intervals.

Hmm... as for Jeff Cup; not much to report. I made it until the 3rd lap when I got gapped on one of the hills. After getting popped, I dropped out, as I didn't feel like rding two more laps off pace. The race was fast... but I wasn't drifting from the front to the back effectively on the climbs.

Allergy-wise, I seem to be getting back on track. After a week and a half, the allergy medicine is finally kicking in; I feel much better. The past couple of days' workouts have been outstanding... I'm once again crushing the intervals. Watch out.

According to the rumor mill... junction will be opening for Agents of Good Roots in Charlottesville this June. Both bands reuniting for one night? I'll have to make a call or two.

Tyson's Corner this weekend.

No comments: