Monday, May 01, 2006

worst performance ever...

This past weekend was incredibly disappointing! Chalk it up to a horrible time trial on Saturday and a laughable effort in Sunday's Ed Elliot Crit. Saturday's time trial was a 15 mile out and back course full of rollers... should've been the perfect course for me! Oh well... maybe next year I suppose; hopefully next year my breakfast won't continually try to come back up either. Sunday, my allergies were the worst they've EVER been while riding. After getting pulled by the moto-ref, I could not breathe... I could tell the inside of my nose was raw and bloody, my throat felt as if it were on fire. Oh well... while I'm frustrated and disappointed... this summer will be a different story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»