Tuesday, April 25, 2006

know when to say when...

Three hours fast and hard were on tap for this morning's training ride. Needless to say, it didn't happen. First up the readings from the PT hub were intermittent, which really perturbed me! Nothing like cruising a long with inconsistent/no data! I looped back around to the house, swapped wheels... and off I went. Secondly, my iPod mini tends to have a mind of its own at times. For absolutely NO reason, it'll choose 3 artist, and only play those artists. My playlist or today featured 43 songs by several different artists. I think only 18 or so of the 43 tunes actually played. It's quite bizarre... there will be a long pause between songs, and chances are the next artist is the same as the one before. Today the iPod was on a junction, agents of good roots, and ryan adams kick... completely ignoring several other artists. Third the legs were dead... and not moving very fast or hard. So I turned around and spun home... perturbed.

Casey Auto Group Crit blog coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»