Wednesday, April 12, 2006

-7 degrees

It's good to feel good again. It's bad that I have exhuasted my supply of allergy medicine; hopefully I'll have that problem remedied tomorrow morning.

I flipped my stem, so it's once again a negative rise. I know that it is biomechanically counterproductive for me to do so... but to be honest, as a crit racer, I did not like the way it handled flipped positive. Perhaps for the occasional mountain timetrial I'll flip it, but for general training and racing, I'll keep it low. Besides... I went out today and posted my highest average zone 2 watts, so it can't be that bad.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. While it's still to be determined when we'll arrive in Yorktown, I'm very much looking forward to Sunday's JRVS/Casey Auto Group training ride. Cam says, "Bring my race wheels and ticket puncher". We'll see who gets their tickets punched. I'm ready for a good ride, I'll be rested and feeling good. Oh yeah... and I get to spend Easter with my family too.

No comments: