Friday, February 10, 2006

Winter.

Winter came back this week. Although I didn't truly get to enjoy the "balmy" winter we've had so far (it was still pretty chilly at 7am). Anyways, the Pacific jet stream is no longer dictating our weather. Welcome back winter. How much snow will you drop on us this weekend? I really wish you could have procrastinated just a bit so that I could get my 7-8 hours in on the bike this weekend! Hopefully I'll awake tomorrow morning to find the roads passable enough for my rain bike with fenders.

This week was... no... is cold. Wind chills in the teens didn't stop me from riding all week, but I sure as heck couldn't do it this morning! I just couldn't, and there was no wind on top of that! Oh well, Friday's are my max spin workouts... I'll just get a quick workout on the trainer tonight.

I'm beginning to get excited about race season... I have been for a while. There are moments I find myself with quite an adrenalin rush, just thinking about racing; more specifically the last 500 meters of a race. After all, it's my passion.

No comments: